Sunday 31 July 2016

Poking around Athens

The next two days were particularly bad in terms of problems logging in.

So used to this...
this, not so much...

I went into the centre of town and while there seemed to have been a lot of action in the area around Omonia, Patission at the height of Veranzerou was particularly dead. The bust of the pilot has a Pokéstop and that’s about it.

The National Archaeological Museum seems to have a number of Pokéstops and a Gym as well, which is not a bad thing. There is a stretch of Ippokratous near Alexandras which is very bare of Pokéstops and other interesting things, but this is more than made up for by Mavromichali below which has three Pokéstops in the space of as many blocks.

Looking towards the National Archaeological Museum...
On Tuesday night I went up to Kaisariani - the main square was full of Pokéstops and one of them had an active Lure - the first one I had encountered. It was very exciting for me and I think this is where I caught the first of the two Lickitungs that I currently have. On Wednesday night when I went up there again, the Lures were still operating in the square and I discovered at least two more Pokéstops working out of the Skopeftirio...

I was gathering eggs, incubating and hatching them (nothing exciting so far) and levelling up nicely. I was almost ready to go to a gym and Thursday night seemed to be the night to do it.

Next up, going to the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment